new beginnings


I tend to look at December--and winter in general--through the lens of "endings". A fallow period. Where things die, not grow. The end of a year and lots of other things.

But Christmas is all about new life. New beginnings. The birth of a child. The beginning of an era.

It may be the end of some things. But it's not the end of all things.

I can choose to look at winter through a different lens. A lens of wholeness. One that sees that death leads to life. That endings lead to new beginnings. New opportunities. That out of the darkness comes birth and growth and life and light. Winter is and can be one of unlimited potential and availability. One of promise.

I don't have to wait until Spring to EMBRACE NEW BEGINNINGS. I can--I will--choose life today.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

names

forgiveness

MORE