favorite things


It makes me a little sad that our "30 Days of Thankfulness" (aka November) is over. So I've decided to do something similar leading up to Christmas. It's called "These are a Few of My Favorite Things..." and I'll come up with at least one thing each day through Christmas.

Today my favorite things are:

  1. My living room. It took me all year to get around to painting it, but now that the walls are done I feel like I just want to settle there, in my home, with my coffee and kindle and Jovi. 
  2. The view out my bedroom window. In Indiana my bedroom window faced my neighbor's bedroom window and there was only about 15 feet between us. I'd say snowy trees and no neighbors in sight is a much better view to wake up to! 
  3. Waterproof boots. The snow is way too beautiful not to walk in each and every day. But it is so much more beautiful when you can come in with dry socks! Thank you Lowa for making my winter more enjoyable! 


EMBRACE FAVORITE THINGS.

What are some of your favorite things?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

names

forgiveness

MORE