fog


Walking in the dense morning fog yesterday reminded me that we can't always see where we are going. We don't always know where things will end up--jobs, relationships, projects, travel, challenges, blessings...

I certainly didn't anticipate enjoying having a "word of the year" so much. I could never have imagined all the opportunities I've had to embrace life and living this year.

But I did it. Day by day. Step by step. And just like walking in the fog, the joy and love and opportunities have unfolded little by little right before my eyes.

And now we are in our final weeks of 2013. With no idea what is to come in 2014.

And that's okay.

Because we'll figure it out. Step by step. Day by day. So long as we keep moving forward. Head-on into the unknown.

EMBRACE FOG.

We are all on this journey, with endless opportunities to walk blindly into new adventures and deeper into current ones.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

names

forgiveness

MORE