knowing where you are going



When was the last time you drove 700 miles without once looking at a map, using a GPS, or consulting your phone?

I can't even find the post office in my own town without Google.

So it was awesome to trust myself--my knowledge and insight and sense of direction--to get me from Ohio to Arkansas this week. Without once doubting or questioning that I knew where I was going.

This positive assurance that we are on the right track seemingly doesn't happen very often. So when it does we should embrace it, rest in it, thank God for it, and follow it for as long as we can.

EMBRACE KNOWING WHERE YOU ARE GOING.

Whether you are navigating the streets or navigating life, appreciate those moments when you are 100 percent (or at least 95) sure you are on the path meant for you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

names

forgiveness

MORE