anniversaries

Anniversaries are all about celebrating what you love about and have learned from that special someone in your life.

Four years ago today I had the honor of marrying the most wonderful, talented, loving, and giving man I have ever met. He had this amazing ability to know me intuitively, which allowed him to simultaneously love me for who I was and inspire me to be better. He is the reason my heart is as big as it is today.

Even though we chose not to remain married, I still abide by my vow to love him and cherish all he taught me and continues to teach me until my last day. On this, our first anniversary apart, I refuse to dwell on what isn't and instead focus on what is: that I am better for having loved and been loved by him.

EMBRACE ANNIVERSARIES.

Even if today isn't your anniversary, take a moment to remember what you love about your special someone--be it your spouse, partner, ex, or friend.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

names

forgiveness

MORE