halfway

Six months have passed on this journey to EMBRACE.

What began as an excuse to write every day has turned into a way of life. A life that feels deeper because it is lived with intention. Because it not only involves me, but also you.

It would be sufficient for me to embrace fears and fun, confidence and conversation, boy bands and beaches. To learn these lessons for me. Just me.

But I don't want to settle for sufficient.

I want a life of extravagance and abundance. A life worth embracing. A life worth sharing. A world that is brighter and better. For you. For us. A life full of risk and opportunity. Emboldened by grace and forgiveness, love and adventure.

I am called to communicate. To teach. To create. To participate. To be authentic.

All these lessons. These changes. And I'm only halfway through the year.

EMBRACE HALFWAY.

Here's to the next six months. May they be larger, fuller, deeper, richer. For you and for me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

names

forgiveness

MORE