attitude

Last week I invited you to help me EMBRACE MORE by sharing your suggestions of what you think I should embrace. (I am loving hearing from you, so keep them coming!)

Amy--beautiful wife, mother, woman, and friend--shared with me what she embraces daily: small victories. These small victories range from laundry to nighttime snuggles to schoolwork accomplishments to overcoming obstacles and beating the odds.

She had reasons why each of these count as victories, but really they all boil down to the same thing: attitude. Amy chooses to celebrate these moments. To focus on what she does have, not what she doesn't. To find the positive in every circumstance. To not sit around and wait for a "big victory" to be grateful, but to find gratitude in every small one: every step, every laugh, every breath.  

Having a grateful attitude toward small victories is the best way I can think of to embrace more, enjoy more, have more. After all, most of life is made up of small moments.

EMBRACE ATTITUDE.

Thank you for sharing, Amy! I hope others are also encouraged to have positive, grateful attitudes toward their own small victories!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

names

forgiveness

MORE