tofu


I love a good steak. But I also love tofu. Seriously. It is so delicious!

My favorite way to eat tofu is simply to sauté it in olive oil until it turns a golden brown. I like to use extra firm tofu. A little sea salt and fresh ground pepper is all you need for seasoning, but I also like to throw in some cherry tomatoes until they pop. The juices all mix together and give the tofu a little more flavor. Served over lettuce, rice, quinoa, or all three and voilà! Dinner.

Another way I like it is diced up and stirred into my favorite box of Pasta Roni. Angel hair pasta and herbs is my personal favorite. I just throw the tofu in while the water is coming to a boil and then make the pasta according to the box directions. And now you have a protein packed pasta dish!

Of course you can't go wrong ordering tofu at a Thai restaurant. You can order tofu dishes from the vegetarian menu. Or you can substitute tofu for whatever meat normally comes with the dish you want. I'm especially fond of dishes that include pineapple. I think the tofu and pineapple textures work well together.

Is your mouth watering yet?

EMBRACE TOFU.

It's not just for vegetarians.


Reading about cannibalism in the book of Lamentations


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

names

forgiveness

MORE