instincts

It's how a mother knows something is wrong with her child (watch the latest episode of Grey's Anatomy). 

It's how a batter knows when to swing at a pitch. 

It's why my dog digs and chases and how she knows it is 8 p.m. and time for supper. 

It's why my first response in a scary situation is to pray. 

It's why I don't feel the need to lock my doors in Ohio.

It's how I form a sentence and how I edit (and why I never bothered learning the parts of speech). 

It's how you know someone is watching you, and whether or not you want them to. 

EMBRACE INSTINCTS.  

There's a reason we all know the phrase "trust your instincts".


Watching Trouble With The Curve, because Clint Eastwood knows that "A computer can't tell if a kid's got instincts." 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

names

forgiveness

MORE