all day

My nieces have adopted the phrase "all day" and the facial expressions to match.

Tessa's "I love you all day" face:




Kaylee's "I be good all day" face:




Tysen's "I can't hear you all day" face:




And Kenzi's "You have to work all day" face:




If there is one thing four-year-olds have down pat, it is living for today, every moment, ALL DAY. More often than not, these girls are my greatest teachers.

EMBRACE ALL DAY.

"Give your entire attention to what God is doing right now, and don’t get worked up about what may or may not happen tomorrow." (Matthew 6:34 MSG)


Reading Matthew, because I've got ALL DAY to go back to Lamentations


Comments

  1. Today I needed the reminder to look at the whole day in context of the whole day, the whole week, the whole school year. A few difficult, frustrating and flat-out annoying minutes do not the whole day make. I allowed those few minutes really color my whole day and truly they weren't worth the anger, anguish, and sadness. Thank you for the reminder, Katie and Terrell Quads. I certainly needed it today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle! I feel blessed when God can use what He is teaching me to minister to others as well! My sense is this was God's birthday present especially for you today. Embrace it! With love, Katie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

names

forgiveness

MORE