forgiveness

God led me to preach about forgiveness yesterday. 

"But I'm not mad at anyone," I told God after it became clear that this was my topic of study.

And doesn't it feel good?! He said. Don't you always want to have this much peace, this much joy, this much freedom?! And don't you just want everyone to know that this kind of peace is available through forgiveness?!

Yes! I burst in to song in the middle of the sermon because I had so much joy in my heart. Hosanna! Hosanna! Hosanna in the highest! 

We shared forgiveness stories during and after worship, just like Jesus did when He preached forgiveness. There is so much power in our stories!

One of the stories I shared was the inspiration behind Matthew West's song "Forgiveness," which he shares in this video... 

"It's about a woman who did the impossible, 
and made me ask myself if I could do the same..."



What would you do?

What is your forgiveness story?


Comments

  1. Dymostation has everything you need for your office and home businesses. From ink, toner, Dymo Labels, compatible laser cartridges to compatible labels in Dymo and Brother brands. We are one of the largest Stuckists of Dymo compatible labels and compatible toner cartridge suppliers in Australia.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

names

MORE